Scroll down to see our list of 21 best Forehead Thermometers compiled by our qualified experts. Listed below includes many famous brands on the market that passed our test.
10 Best Forehead Thermometers 2022 short list
Top 10 Best Forehead Thermometers for 2022 Price and Features Comparison
Forehead Thermometer, Baby and Adults Thermometer with Fever Alarm, LCD Display and Memory Function, Ideal for Whole Family
$19.99 in stock
- Trustworthy and Precies: It uses reliable ABS housing materials. Ergonomically designed, the firm grip makes it easy for even naughty children.
- Advanced Technology for Excellent Performance: Goodbaby Thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by the...
Forehead Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun with Fever Alarm, Fast Accurate Results, Easy for All Ages
$16.39 in stock
- Advanced Technology for Excellent Performance: We provide Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, precise, and hygienic.
- No-Contact Thermometer: This...
iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchless Baby Thermometer, 3 Ultra-Sensitive Sensors, Large LED Digits, Quiet Vibration Feedback, Non Contact
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : ||No|
|Product Dimensions : ||1.54 x 1.34 x 5.39 inches; 4.59 Ounces|
|Item model number : ||PT3|
|Batteries : ||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available : ||September 18, 2017|
|Manufacturer : ||iHealth|
|ASIN : ||B075QQ8VZW|
|Country of Origin : ||China|
- Non-Contact Technology For Safe & Hygienic Use: With a built-in infrared temperature sensor, the iHealth PT3 thermometer can read a person’s body temperature within 1.18 inches from the center of the forehead without physically touching the person.
- High Accuracy Via Tri-Point...
iHealth Forehead Thermometer for Adults, The Non Contact Infrared Baby Thermometer for Fever, Medical Thermometer with Fever Alarm and Sound Switch, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Home
- Instant, Accurate Results: Quickly measure temperatures in just 1 second. Get accurate readings with no-contact simply by holding the digital thermometer within 1.18 inches away from the center of the forehead and pressing a button.
- Easy To Read: A bright LCD display with XL...
Digital Thermometer for Adults and Kids, No Touch Forehead Thermometer for Baby, 2 in 1 Body Surface Mode Infrared Thermometer with Fever Alarm and Instant Accuracy Readings
$15.99 in stock
- Non-contact Thermometer: According to the infrared technology, you can measure body temperature without touching the ear or the forehead, prevent cross-infection between multiple people. Measurement Distance: 0.4-1.96 inch.
- Instant & Accurate : This no contact thermometer...
iHealth Wireless No-Touch Thermometer for Adults, Digital Infrared Fever Thermometer for Home, Thermometer for Babies & Kids with 3 Sensors, Bluetooth Forehead Thermometer with Gentle Vibration Sensor
$49.99 in stock
- Advanced Technology for Superior Performance: iHealth’s Wireless no-touch thermometer is backed by rigorous testing. The latest smart chip utilizes an optimized algorithm to ensure the 3 ultra-sensitive sensors precisely measure your temperature to hygienically deliver accurate...
Non-Contact Thermometer for Adults and Kid, Infrared Forehead Thermometer for Home, 3 in 1 Digital Thermometer with Fever Instant Accuracy Readings
$12.89 in stock
- Non-contact Infrared Digital Thermometer: The Superior performance is delivered by its latest NT-01 chip processor, the temperature can be precisely detected within 1-3cm(0.39-1.18 inches) measurement distance, which is faster, safer, more reliably, and can effectively prevent...
Medical Grade Heavy Duty Touchless Infrared Forehead Thermometer, for Adults & Baby Thermometer Gun, Instant Results
$49.75 in stock
- Advanced Technology: Superior performance delivered by the latest smart chip utilizing an optimized algorithm to ensure the 3 ultra sensitive sensors precisely measure your temperature to hygienically deliver accurate results, faster, safer, and more reliably.
- Long Term...
Infrared Thermometer for Adults,Forehead and Ear Thermometer for Fever, Babies, Children, Adults, Indoor and Outdoor Use
$19.99 in stock
- ✅No-Contact Thermometer: This touchless thermometer provides contactless accurate temperature reading that helps you avoid cross infections. No need to clean the thermometer after every use!
- ✅Easy to Use: Innovative designs and simple, easy-to-use one-button control...
Thermometer for Adults and Kids, No-Touch Forehead Thermometer with Object Mode Function,Fever Alert and 32 Set Memory Recall,Instant Accurate Reading Digital Baby Thermometer for Fever
- Dual Mode -- This digital thermometer is designed for adults, infants and elders. It not only could measuring temperature as forehead thermometer ,switching measurement mode at any time to take object temperature easily.And free choice of degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
How To Buy The Best Forehead Thermometers
It is clear that best Forehead Thermometers is indeed a helpful tool, and it deserves to be a part of your house. To help you quickly own the best Forehead Thermometers to gain great experiences, we highly recommend some essential factors that you should keep in mind when searching for your best Forehead Thermometers.
Price is the most crucial consideration when deciding on the best Forehead Thermometers. You need to keep in mind that the more you pay for your best Forehead Thermometers, the more you can benefit from it. This is because, with a more expensive model, you often can get access to many handy and valuable features that will make your experience complete.
2. Ease of use
You need to find out if the best Forehead Thermometers is worth the price. If you still have some difficulties operating it after reading the user manual, then there is a problem.
You need to consider the number of features that your best Forehead Thermometers has. What does this mean? It means that, compared to other models from the same brand, are there more or less cool and useful features? This is something that you should keep in mind when buying best Forehead Thermometers from a particular manufacturer.
Lastly, make sure that you know what kind of warranty is included with your new purchase because it will help protect your investment against damages and faults within a certain amount of time after purchase.
The Forehead Thermometers Tips and Advice
FAQ for Forehead Thermometers In 2022
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell any items.
The seller is responsible for the warranty of the products you buy. If you encounter any problems with your purchased product, please visit “here.”
Find best price for shopping now!
- Sifely Smart Lock Review 2023: Reviews, Buying Guides & Top Picks
- The Rattan Sideboard for 2023 – Our Expert
- 12 Ft Inflatable Christmas Tree in 2023: Top-Rated & Reviews
- Pink Futon Couch in 2023, Tested In Our Lab
- 12 110v pool heat pump you can buy in 2023
- Top Christmas Beagle Inflatable – Your Guide in 2022
- Animal Christmas Inflatables 2023 – Our Expert
- 20 Weatherproof Smart Lock in February 2023
- Headrest For Recliner Chair 2023, Tested By Our Expert
- 18 18 christmas tree passed our test 2023
- Homcom Recliner Chair 2023 – Our Expert
- Top Navy Reclining Chair – Your Guide in 2023
- Kwikset Smart Lock Alexa 2023: Top picks by experts
- 16 Lowes 12 Ft Christmas Tree Reviews – 2023 Comparison
- Ceramic Christmas Tree Light Kit 2023: Buyer’s Guide And Recommendations
This is the BEST thermometer I’ve ever had. I tried 3 other forehead/ear thermometers and hated them! They didn’t work, took forever and my child would squirm away, change back to Celsius randomly or gave us a different reading each time. When I saw baby frida released one and it was a one second read I was skeptical due to my bad experiences with other brands but also desperate to find something that actually worked and had good luck with all baby frida products in the past so decided to give it a shot. BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT.!!! It works, it’s accurate I’m so happy to find something that actually works quickly and accurately!
My husband spent some time in a nursing home. It had a similar thermometer for people to easily check their temperatures themselves. I bought one of these to have in my apartment, just in case…
I bought this when my baby had a REALLY high fever that I was closely monitoring, because I couldn’t find the one I previously purchased (which was no longer available on Amazon at the time). It was REALLY easy to use and I LOVE the following features: color-coded temperature range (green = normal, yellow = low-grade fever, red = high fever), mute / sound off results, switch between measuring a person’s temp vs the temp of something (e.g., the baby’s bath water).
Update: It has beeps to tell you when it’s done reading. It reads in seconds! Very fast. I like this now. I put it very close to my forehead and count to five or listen for the beeps to get a read. I’m not sure it’s 100% accurate. But close.Not easy to use. It’s very temperamental and you have to flip it over to read the temp. It’s necessary to nearly touch your forehead to get a good read other than lo. It might be good using on someone else but if you need yo take your own temp it’s very time consuming and frustrating. Maybe I got a lemon?
Bought this thermometer to include as a part of our medical supplies. My temp was right on. But then, I used it to check the inside temp of my Thanksgiving ham. It gave me a believable temp, and I was thrilled. Began checking the milk, ice, even my mailbox. Oh, and it worked on my husband, too.
When you first turn this on, most people will see a (RED) “LO” reading.At first I thought that was a battery reading.It’s actually the reading from the meter, but unless you’ve got it pointed closely at your forehead, it’ll be reading the air temp, which is what it’s telling you is “LO”.Also, I still haven’t figured out how to change it from C to F scale.I just remember “normal” is 37C (98.6F)Other than that, it’s very easy, compact, light, easy to read.I can’t vouch for its accuracy, as I didn’t do an A/B test vs another thermometer.
I love it that it can connect with my iPhone apple health and track everyone tithe app
So. The dog hates it. It’s not meant for dogs so that’s just an observation on my part. I love it. I’m a grown adult enjoying using my new thermometer that I bought so I can make sure I can go to work without getting my coworkers sick. I’ve tried it on the dog, my gaming PC, my husband who didn’t know I bought this and was thoroughly confused, and my own breath to see if I can make it give a red fever reading (I only got it to do that once.) I guess what I’m getting at is that it’s easy enough to use that I found entertainment in it. If you have kids, you know how un-fun it is when they’re sick and they always get each other sick. If you have 2 kids or more, get one of these for each of them and when they get sick have them play fever laser tag. If they get close enough to get the red temp they get a point! Just make sure you set them to silent mode first. That’s super easy though, just one button click! It did come with batteries too!
As the title says, it’s super easy to use. You get it about 1/2 inch from the forehead and press the button. Reading comes in less than a second and using a really high end laser thermometer as validation, the readings are really, REALLY accurate.There’s no fancy functions or settings to fiddle around with. Just point, click, and get a temp. If you’re looking for a thermometer that does the job it’s meant for without worrying about anything else. Well this one is for you.p.s. Don’t know about the folks saying you need to press it to someone’s head to get a reading. The one we received works perfect up to about an inch away. Fully touchless and accurate.
Who wants to be sucking on a thermometer when one is sick. This was quick and easy and didn’t have to bother the sick child! And easy to read! Thanks…was put to good use with all the family sick
I needed a new thermometer for our family since I had broken an earlier version. It was delivered quickly and came with batteries and worked beautifully. I would definitely recommend this thermometer. Good value for the money.
Love this thermometer. It’s easy to use and easy to read. The display is big enough for my dad to see without his glasses lol. My little kid can take her own temperature with it, and I’m pretty sure it turns itself off if we forget to turn it off. Only downside is the price. Wish it was cheaper.
Nice if it’s has a beeping sound that it’s done
Put in the included batteries & pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, the Included batteries were totally dead. Installed my own, brand new, batteries and it fired right up. Great ! First 2 readings 96.2, 3rd & 4th readings 97.8. 5th reading 98.6, 6th reading 96.8. 15 minutes later I took my temp again and it read 97.7. I took my temp with my old digital under the tongue tester and got 96..6 so I dont know what to say. I dont have children at home any more so I guess I’m not gonna worry about it until it reads over 100, I cant breathe, and I feel like crap.
my husband needs to take his temperature twice a day and was struggling to read the old style so we thought we’d try this and it is so much better. easier to read and just as accurate as the old style.
Got this for my mil with dementia. This was so easy to use. I tested it close to the forehead and about 10 inches away. It was only .3 difference.
Easy to use, one click. Even my toddler can do it (over and over again). Lights up so you can see it at night. We turned the alarm off so we can read our kids without waking/annoying them. It reads a little cooler (0.5 to 1 degree F) than our last thermometer. The yellow and red light (versus green) is a nice visual cue that there might be a fever. And, when you are a bleary eyed parent…that helps.
The pros: the numbers are easy to read and it’s back-lit, so you can read them in the dark.The cons: it does not work well. I followed the instructions, yet it did not register a fever, even when both an oral and ear scan registered a fever of over 101. I bought this so I wouldn’t need to wake my kid up for an oral or ear scan temperature check when he was sick and sleeping, but it never registered above 98⁰.Update: the seller reached out and walked me through resetting and it now is only about a degree off of an oral temperature. I will test again when one of us has a fever, but much more accurate now that it’s been reset.
This will be used for my newborn granddaughter and I believe every new parent needs a thermometer like this as it’s hard to get an infant to hold still after they’re a few months old.
I’ve had the same forehead thermometer for at least 20 years and I’ve always questioned if it’s accurate. It’s one you have to run across the forehead and down under the ear which is kind of annoying. So when my two oldest daughters got married this year, I thought it would be good for them to have thermometers in their houses and I found these at a great price so I purchased myself one as well. I love that you just have to aim it at your forehead and get an accurate reading. I also love that you can turn the sound off so if you have little ones and you’re trying to take their temperature while they’re sleeping, it won’t wake them up. The LED panel lights up so if you are taking it at night, you don’t have to turn lights on to read it and the numbers are large on the display. Overall, just a really good thermometer at a great price…would recommend!